Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you join or renew your membership using this website, or use your name and number to gain access to a members-only page, a cookie is inserted. This will grant you access to members-only pages for 30 days, after which you will have to provide name and number again.
- Cookies are also used to monitor the numer of visits to this website.
- Should you wish to deactivate cookies, you can learn how to do this below. Doing so will mean that you will have to enter your name and membership number every time you access a members-only page.
- You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser help function will tell you how to do this.
- Doing so, however, will limit the functionality of most of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.
- The content of this website is copyright.
- You are free to make copies of portions of this website, provided it is not for profit or commercial use.
- The BWA makes no claim as to the accuracy of the content of this site.
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, our secretary may be reached on 01531 671250 email@example.com