The BWA will be visiting the beautiful Edwardian country hall and estate on the outskirts of Leeds – Lotherton Hall.
Lotherton’s Wildlife World tells the story of its natural heritage, while drawing on the travels of previous owners of the estate, the Gascoignes.
10:30 Arrival – Lotherton Lane, Aberford, LS25 3EB
11:00 Tour – By a staff member
13:00 Lunch – The Stables Café
14:00 – Afternoon roaming
16:00 – Depart for hotels.
Nearby accommodation for staying over (all within 6 miles of the pub):
▪ Premier Inn Selby Rd, LS15 7AY
▪ Holiday Inn Garforth, LS25 1LH
▪ Travelodge Stile Hill Way, LS15 9JH
▪ Thorpe Park Hotel, LS15 8ZB
▪ The Oddfellows Arms, LS25 6BA
For those staying over, the plan will be to gather at a local nature reserve on the Sunday for a walk.
Dinner at the Ash Tree Inn ~
A lovely country pub, a stone’s throw away from Lotherton.
▪ Arrive there for 18:00
▪ Menu to be circulated upon confirming attendance
▪ Respond by Fri 25th August to guarantee your seat at the table.